Note: The Rights Issue has a pre-set validity and inevitably loses its value if the owners do not subscribe to the capital increase shares.
The DFM Online Subscription Platform
(iVESTOR Cardholders Only)
Launched in 2013, the DFM eIPO platform enables investors to
easily subscribe to IPOs and Rights Issues by completing the online application and
paying the subscription amount using their iVESTOR card, as well
as instantly receive any excess refund on the card.
Investors have two ways to subscribe to an IPO or Rights Issue, ONLINE through the eIPO platform using the
iVESTOR card or in person at participating banks.
iVESTOR Cardholders can subscribe online to IPOs and Rights Issues at www.dfm.ae.
You will need:
- An iVESTOR card which is activated and has sufficient funds
- Your Username and Password for DFM eServices. (If you are not registered, Register here)
Step 1: Submit Online Application
- Login to the eIPO link from the DFM website using the same registered Username and Password for eServices
- Complete the subscription form online
- Select where you want your shares to be held (within your Broker or DFM CSD)
- Enter number of shares
- Submit the Application
Step 2: Subscription is processed
- Payment is processed through your iVESTOR card
- An email confirmation will be sent to you
- If rejected due to insufficient funds, you can re-apply within the subscription period after ensuring sufficient funds are available in the iVESTOR card
Step 3: Receive Allocation Notification
- An SMS and email notification will be sent to you with the share allocation details
- Any refunds will be credited to your iVESTOR card
Ensure you have your DFM Investor Number (NIN) with you:
For information on the receiving banks,
view the Company’s Prospectus
Important Note: If you do not hold an iVESTOR card, you will not be able
to subscribe online. You can subscribe in person at participating banks.
Neither DFM, the Founders, the Board, the Lead Receiving Bank nor the iVESTOR Card issuing bank shall in anyway be liable for the use of the electronic subscription facility by the Subscriber
nor the debiting of the iVESTOR Card by the iVESTOR Card issuing bank, in respect of all and any losses or damages suffered, directly or indirectly as a result of the electronic subscription facility and/or the
iVESTOR Card. This disclaimer appears on the DFM website at www.dfm.ae and shall be considered an integral part of this section.